Wednesday 7 May 2014

OOTD

Hello Beautiful people, 
I hope you are all doing well.
I've literally spent the last couple of days packing for my trip to the beautiful island Jamaica, Ill be flying tomorrow morning early and I thought that it just wouldn't be right to abandon my blog for the next couple of weeks without mentioning it at all.
Ill be uploading to Instagram every other day if not every day! so follow me on instagram (Theycallmenestle) to stay up to date with my life.
 Ill be taking my camera so ill definitely try my best to vlog the weeks that I am away... anyway lets get back to the real topic of this blog post which is of course my OOTD.


 I think that sometimes simplicity in an outfit says it all, as much as bright colours & loud accessories can change a whole outfit and turn it into a master piece I don't necessarily think its the only way to make a statement with a simple outfit.

I probably should have taken a few photos of myself in this dress before I gave it a Knot at the side and stretched the arm holes but Im sure we can all use our imaginations!

This was a simple black dress from Monki and if Im entirely honest it didn't really compliment my shape. I wanted to jazz  this simplistic outfit up without doing any major D.I.Y work or wearing lots of jewellery or makeup to compensate for the blandness of the dress. All I did was stretch the arm holes to show off the colour of whatever sports bra or bandeau I was wearing and then I also knotted the bottom so that it would give me a little bit of definition and curves.

Don't get me wrong though this outfit could probably do well with a nice necklace topped off with some stacked up rings! but i just wanted to keep it simple today.
I hope you all like this outfit as much as I do anyway Ciao for now my lovelies.

Nestle xo




Black Dress - Monki
Cut out Boots- New look
Sunglasses- ASOS
Denim & Faux Leather Jacket- River island


No comments:

Post a Comment