Thursday 5 June 2014

Back to life and Jumping on the Birkenstock Bandwagon!

Hi y'all its been a hot minute since i've uploaded a blog post but Im officially back and ready to be a little bit more consistent with my Blog, I have not yet managed to find anytime since I have been back from Jamaica to really work on blogging material HOWEVER I have found the time to do a little bit of online shopping and seen as everyone has been going on about how comfortable Birkenstocks are I thought to myself why not just jump on the bandwagon and see what they are like for myself.

I did however buy the new look and next dupes for my holiday and if Im honest they didn't get on with my feet or the rainy weather in jamaica! the New Look Birkenstock dupes absolutely fell apart and the Next dupes were just uncomfortable! 
I personally wouldn't recommend wasting money on Birk dupes unless they are really amazing because the real ones are not that expensive at all and so far i've found them extremely comfortable and true to size where as when searching for a decent pair of dupes I found that the sizing was awfully wrong and obviously that can be very frustrating.


                                     

These are two little snaps of my Birks, I purchased them from Amazon for only £23! and I got the Arizona ones which I absolutely love because of the double strap.


For your Viewing pleasure and keeping up to date with my everyday life Follow me on Instagram because I post a lot more regularly! http://instagram.com/theycallmenestle
 Nestle xo

2 comments:

  1. HI you have a good blog i kie your blog as it have all the good information. Promote cotton kurtis

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI you have a good blog i kie your blog as it have all the good information. Promote buy kurtis online

    ReplyDelete