Wednesday 30 April 2014

Totally Tropical Nike Sliders



Hello again,
It hasn't been very long since I last did a post but I felt the need to have a little ramble about my latest purchase which were *DRUM ROLL*...Nike sliders!!! 
I've never really been a huge fan of sporty flipfloppy types of footwear as I have always felt that although they may be comfortable they were always designed very ugly! 
Although this has been my general opinion for the majority of my life my perception of these lovely sliders were soon changed when I received my ASOS magazine in the post.
ASOS took sporty footgear to another level with their Totally Tropical fashion look book, they've definitely converted me! I've never purchased an item so quick before in my life,there was literally no hesitations whatsoever because as soon as my eyes hit that page it was literally love at first sight and I
 instantly ordered my own pair!
anyway there really isn't much more to say apart from everyone should get a pair as not only are they trendy they are super comfortable!

I would also recommend that you may have to size down as they do swallow your feet a little bit, I am normally a UK size 8 however I could get away with a 6 and half  OR  7 with this sliders.


Anyway cheerio for now

Nestle xo




No comments:

Post a Comment