Monday 28 April 2014

OOTD




Hello my chocolate buttons! I quite liked my outfit and thought it would be lovely to share it with you all!

The other day I was struggling to find an outfit as I've had a big clear out to make more room for new clothes, and literally EVERYTHING I tried on just didn't look right however after at least an hour and a half of rummaging through the pile of clothes on my bed, I picked out the most simplest of outfits.

This obviously ended up being a winner and my friend suggested we take a few photos for an OOTD.

 My best friend suggested that a little bit of lipstick would make this outfit pop! and I Definitely agree 

Nestle xo
Oriental style jacket - Boohoo
Black Sports Bra- Next
Body con Pencil skirt -ASOS



2 comments:

  1. Love this! so simple and chic! Thankyou for my nomination too! x

    http://friends.bootea.com/x/Kjbw7k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! Can't wait to read you response :) x

      Delete