Monday 28 April 2014

Liebster Award!!!


What's a 'liebster award' you say? Well, I was thinking the same thing  when my lovely friend Gabriella Morales from Rellamorales nominated me, so I would like to say  a HUGE Thank you for nominating me as this award is a great way to introduce new bloggers.
Thanks!!!

The Rules:
Post the award on your blog
Thank the blogger who nominated you
Answer 11 questions the blogger has asked
List 11 facts about yourself
Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers

Bloggers Questions:
1. What's your favourite item of clothing?
I would have to say that my favourite item of clothing would be my Navy blue Nightdress in which I live in!

2. What's your favourite make-up range, and why?
Any MAC products, mainly because they makes me feel flawless but if I am on a budget Sleek lipsticks give me the same feeling.

3. Favourite place to shop at?
I am going to have to say it’s a Toss up Between Top shop and New look,
Other places cant compete if they don’t have a tall section!

4. Is there a make-up or clothing brand you can't stand?
I cannot stand  Converses as they are extremely uncomfortable and make your feet look clownish if your size 7 and above…of course this all depends on what colour you get. As for makeup it would probably have to be those all Natural foundations that you can purchase at Superdrug, they just make your face look ashy!

5. What's your favourite trend?
I am absolutely LOVING the fact that the jelly shoes are back it’s a pitty they are a tad bit uncomfortable! And there also seems to be a theme of clueless creeping back and I absolutely LOVE it.


6. Who inspires you the most?
I have two friends that are very close to my heart they inspire me because of their strength, courage and kind hearts. I just love how when I am low or feeling overwhelmed just one conversation automatically helps me to see the wood from the trees.

7. What's your dream vacation?
Dream vacation at the moment would be Australia

8. Would you rather wear lipgloss, or lipstick?
Can I say Carmex with a bit of lip liner?

9. What is your favourite piece of jewellery?
 I love rings, I only have a few and my favourite would be the one my Sister gave me.
10. What is your favourite film?
I am a HUGE fan of the XMEN films and for the longest time I wished that I was Mystique! But if I had to choose one film I wouldn’t be able to as it’s a toss up between Inception, Limitless and Now you see me.

11. Gold or silver?
It really depends on what I am wearing and what colour my hair is, at the moment I would say Gold.


11 Facts:
1. I am allergic to Cats, Apples and cherries!
2. If I was to die and come back as an animal I would have to be either an Elephant or an owl.
3. I have a phobia of cotton and almost never remove my nail polish with a cotton ball, as it’s too much of a traumatic endeavour for me so I either never wear polish or just wait until it chips off by itself. 
4. My favourite colour of all time is Orange but lately I’ve really been enjoying the pastels,
 5. I'm a disgustingly unfit person and sometimes struggle to go up and down the stairs…I’m not quite sure if I should have shared that fact!
6. You know how Kids sometimes take a spoon full of sugar out of the sugar jar when their mum isn’t looking…Well I was the kid that would take salt!
7. I love travelling, and would love to travel the world one day
8. When it comes to crisp and me there is literally never a point where I feel that I have eaten too much, I could easily consume a box of 48!
9. As much as I enjoy music I could most definitely live without it.

10. If I weren’t so bloody allergic to cats I would be a proud pet owner to a Blue Russian Cat and I would call him Jetson.
11. I once almost burnt down the house from trying to fry my own crisp.

11 Questions For My Nominees:
1. What's your favourite item of clothing?
2. Who is your style icon?
3. Favourite place to shop at?
4.Which blogger inspires you most?
5. What's your favourite trend?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. What's your dream vacation?
8. What’s your favourite book?
9. What is your favourite piece of jewellery?
10. What is your favourite film?
11. Gold or Silver?

Nominees:
http://leilaimanbkl.blogspot.co.uk/
http://lbakes.blogspot.se/
http://www.maddybffae.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you all enjoyed my Lovelies!






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me. Look forward to answering them! Your blog is awesome by the way.

    http://fateha4411.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination. ask away.

    ReplyDelete