Friday 25 April 2014

How I wear my New Look Jilly white caged sandals


  As mentioned in my previous blog post, I sometimes find it very difficult to find the perfect style and fit in shoes and when summer comes along and I am forced to ditch the trusty Dr Marten boots I sometimes find myself in a panic as its such a stressful event in finding new comfortable shoes!

Luckily I stumbled across New looks Sandal Collection and I must say I was more than impressed and I thought it would only be fair to do a follow up with a "How I wear my New Look sandals" post. So here goes...
Tropical Mesh Tshirt - Primark 
Leggings- New Look

Red Velvet Crop top -Primark
Tartan oversized shirt- Roman Road Market
Leggings- New Look



Palm Tree Crop Top - Primark (Roman Road Market)
Leggings- New Look

These Outfits are very Simple and cheap and just easy to throw on! I honestly feel like the sandals make all the difference as they really make a plain everyday outfit look on trend.

Nestle xo


No comments:

Post a Comment