Sunday 20 April 2014

New Look Jilly White Caged Heeled Sandals

Believe it or not every summer I struggle to find sandals that are comfortable and trendy, for some this may be an easy task however being 6 ft 1 and having size 8 feet means that all the nice ones sell out fast or they just don't ever have my size!

With this usually being the case I wasn't really looking forward to replacing my Sandal collection after I did a massive clear out but I was pleasantly surprised one day when I browsed through ASOS to find that New Look had an amazing spring/summer sandal collection.

These lovely sandals were only £24.99!!! and they also come in Black and Nude, they are most definitely true to size and I say this because its really annoying when I buy shoes and they are not quite a comfortable fit and its almost impossible for me to size up because no where seems to stock a female size 9! They are extremely comfortable and look really cute when worn with socks.



I honestly recommend everyone to buy them while they are still in stock!


 Nestle xo



No comments:

Post a Comment