Thursday 17 April 2014

Lights, Camera Action!!!

Working as a freelance artist can sometimes be quite hard, work is not always guaranteed and you have to really rely on 
 those seasons where there are lots of opportunities!  

I must say that I wouldn't  have life any other way as unlike some, I actually get to live my dream. Recently the director of i2i Concepts reached out to me presenting an amazing opportunity to model for a few up and coming shoots they had planned. I obviously jumped at the opportunity and just out of general chit chat managed to bag myself another amazing opportunity to collaborate with i2i on a few fashion shoots.

I also was chosen to work for a fabulous head wrap company called Kiyana Wraps however due to another work commitment I was unable to accept their offer but my point is that its definitely a good season for me and I cant wait to share it with you all through my blog.


Nestle xo


No comments:

Post a Comment