Thursday 17 April 2014

Dipped in blue!

Most of my weekends are spent either behind a camera or in front of one! and as you can see this weekend I was infront of one. I work with this awesome company called Makeupology and recently through them I was given a Free VIP ticket to the MAKE UP SHOW LIVE. This was obviously a fantastic opportunity for me to network and also get inspiration from all the wonderful people I met, one of these people being Phyllis Cohen!!! I was super excited as I am a huge fan of her work so as you could imagine I was in the front row taking notes during her seminar.

The pictures above are in fact four simple head shots that were taken for Makeupology however I manipulated them to make them appear as if I was dipped in blue paint. I experimented with this effect simply because I was so incredibly inspired by Phyllis Cohen's  Body art portfolio and I look forward to giving it a go on my sister...that's if she will let me! either way I was thinking maybe a Roy Lichtenstein inspired look or maybe even Jackson Pollock OR if I'm feeling super creative I might just combine the two ideas to create an awesome fantasy photoshoot!.

Nestle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment