Thursday 12 June 2014

Experimenting with Nail Art...



Im back again and this time its all about NAIL ART!!!
We all like a bit of Nail art,something fancy to make our hands look nice however getting a manicure every week isn't always possible so I thought I would try a few really easy designs that can really make a simple outfit pop this summer!

Classic Polka dots

What you will need:


  • Dotting tools or tooth pick and blue tac

  • Two different coloured nail polishes of your choice

  • Top coat 

  • Finger nails







I expect you to use your own finger nails! I just used a Nail wheel because I found it easier to display the design!








As you can see this is a very simple design and you can do this with any colour you like!







Geometric


What you will need:


  • Three nail polishes of your choice

  • Masking tape 

  • Top coat







This could have came out a hell of a lot more smoother but I wasn't very patient with the drying process! I advice that you wait until each nail is fully dry before dotting or using masking tape. Anyway I only have these two designs for you today but ill definitely be back with more as this has oddly become my new thing...Maybe i'll call it NestleNailART and review new polishes as well as doing designs! 
Until next time my lovelies

Nestle xo 








No comments:

Post a Comment